Is your smile suffering from dental damage to one or even a few teeth? If so, a cosmetic dental restoration with dental crowns and dental veneers may be required. With crowns or veneers, the look of your teeth can be customized and adjusted to give your smile the dazzling look you deserve. Let’s take a look at the advantages for you for dental veneers or crowns!
The advantages of veneers:
– Dental veneers are exceedingly thin and require very little enamel removal to effectively bond to each tooth.
– Dental veneers are crafted for each tooth and can be crafted for the ideal shape, size, and color shade your smile desires.
– Dental veneers are recommended treatments for concealing stains and discolorations that cannot be removed with teeth whitening treatments.
– Dental veneers can last over a decade before they must be replaced.
The advantages of crowns:
– Dental crowns are terrific treatments for teeth that have suffered damage and are at a heightened risk for future damage.
– Dental crowns conceal all areas of a tooth above the gum line by forming a bond over top of a tooth.
– Dental crowns can be used to cover and shield previous treatments such as dental implants, root canals, and dental fillings.
– Dental crowns are good for normal wear and tear from anywhere around two decades to a lifetime of use.
If you suffer from a broken or damaged smile, contact Culebra North Dental Care at 210-680-1550 to see which restoration treatment is right for you. To schedule an oral examination with Dr. Jonathan E. Quillian at our dentist office in San Antonio, Texas, please contact us at your earliest convenience. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!